Top Tips for IELTS General Training provides you with:
- essential advice ('tips') for all four skill areas of the test - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- clear examples and explanations
- general tips for each skill to help with revision
- sections on how to revise
- what to do on the day of the test.
The Top Tips for IELTS series is written by the experts who set the IELTS test. It's a 'must-have' guide for your revision.
The book contains:
- clear examples and explanations to show you exactly what each tip means
- general tips for each test to help you as you revise
- sections on how to revise, and what to do on the day of the test.
The CD-ROM contains:
- a complete real IELTS practice test for you to try
- answer keys for Listening and Reading tests
- sample answers for the Writing test to compare with your own answers
- a Listening test so that you know what to expect when you take the exam
- a video of a candidate taking the IELTS Speaking test, so you have a clear idea of what you have to do when you take the test.